Hello World!

I'm so excited to get this blog started! I've been talking about it for a while and put it on my "New Years Resolutions" l...

I'm so excited to get this blog started! I've been talking about it for a while and put it on my "New Years Resolutions" list as my new hobby. Blogging will be one of my creative outlets and will hopefully inspire other twenty-somethings through fashion, fitness, beauty ideas, etc. I'm a Cleveland native and moved downtown a few months ago! (Hashtag city life) I'm a graduate of Bowling Green State University where I was a Delta Gamma and obtained an Interior Design degree. I'm currently in IT sales and my dream is to get into commercial real estate/development/property management/something along those lines! I also have been dancing since I could walk and I currently dance in the NBA. I'd love to share what I've learned so far in my 24 years of life with all of you so let's get started with one of my favorite casual outfits.


missmeganvk, nordstrom, cleveland fashion blogger

Blouse: Nordstrom (33% off!) I wear this so much I may just go get every color!
Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch (only $39!) Yes you read that correctly, 10 years later I'm back at A&F. I loathe jean shopping and their jean legging is one of the only styles that fits exactly the way I like!
Sunglasses: Aldo
Boots: Poshmark I actually got these a while back, but unfortunately they're hard to find now. Every single time I wear these I get many compliments on them and get asked where they're from, and when I say Target everyone is blown away! Target is the real MVP.
Crossbody bag: Louis Vuitton

Special shoutout to Gianna Dolciato for capturing these fabulous photos for my first blog post!
Here is her photography page: grcd_photography

Have a great week loves!


p.s. this blog is still under construction until further notice:)




0 comments

Flickr Images