Camel Trench

Happy Monday everyone! Mondays have a bad rap but they're filled with opportunity and a fresh start to the week, make the most o...


Happy Monday everyone! Mondays have a bad rap but they're filled with opportunity and a fresh start to the week, make the most of them! If you need some inspiration, here's an article about how to love Mondays. The star of today's post is my camel trench coat from Guess. The mall I used to shop at when I was growing up has a Wilson's Leather that's going out of business. They were selling a lot of their stuff at 50% off or more so I had to stop in, and I found this beauty. I saw the $75 price tag and was sold. I get many compliments on it, it's very versatile, and I love a great deal, triple win! It came with a detachable fur collar that I took off for this look. Although I'm team Elle Woods 100% I did feel a bit Vivian Kensington in this outfit but it was in a bad-b-sophisticated way. I've been trying to get better about having quality "wardrobe staples" including layering pieces like this turtleneck, which I found the RDI turtleneck at Nordstrom Rack. My over the knee suede boots are Steve Madden and I adore them. These boots were under $70 at DSW and the reason I love them so much is they're tight all the way up your leg and fasten with a zipper instead of a tie strings. I hope you love this outfit as much as I do! Have a great week!

Details:
Sweater: RDI at Nordstrom Rack (Only $18)
Trench: Guess I got mine at a Wilson's Leather
Boots-Steve Madden (under $70 at DSW!!)
Cateye Sunnies:  Nordstrom color-Tort

Phogotraphy by: Daniel Lozada Follow him on instagram!




1 comments

  1. Love your outfit! And these photos are beautiful! I especially love the 6th one from the top. Your pose and the buildings in the background makes the image look like it belongs in a magazine.

    xo, Mikéla Davelyn / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images