Multi Seasonal Lace

Happy Tuesday ladies!  I can't get enough off the shoulder tops. I'm addicted. Today I'm sharing a cream off...


Happy Tuesday ladies! 

I can't get enough off the shoulder tops. I'm addicted. Today I'm sharing a cream off the shoulder lace top from ASTR that can transition from Spring to Summer and maybe even Fall. When I saw it I already had a white off the shoulder top at the time but I couldn't pass it up! I'm in love with the raw edge lace on the sleeves. I paired it with dark wash jeans and camel booties & purse. 

Details:
Top: Astr- I bought this last summer at Nordstrom. It may be available in stores or at a Nordstrom Rack. Here's a link to it on Poshmark
Jeans: Abercrombie
Purse: Nordstrom - almost identical crossbody bag from BP
Photography: Nick Biere Photography follow him on instagram! @nickbiere It was so fun shooting in the Arcade if you live in Northeast Ohio or visit, check it out!





0 comments

Flickr Images